Thursday, April 12, 2012

MY SO-CALLED LOVE LIFE: ANGELA CHASE ON SEX AND DATING



Angela: "I mean, I think about it [sex] . . . all the time, but . . . "


Brian: "Wait, you think about it all the time?"


Angela: "Brian! Yes! Shut up . . . guys don't have a monopoly on thinking about it."


Brian: "They don't?"


Angela: "No!"


Angela: "You know, you are sick and demented. You skew everything in terms of sex."


Brian: "Not everything!"


"They weren't the kind of kisses you could actually evaluate. They were more like . . . introductory kisses."


"There's this dividing line between girls who have had sex, and girls who haven't. And all of a sudden you realize you're looking at each other across it."




"When I was 12, my mother gave me my sex talk. I'm not sure either of us has fully recovered."



My So-Called Life Quotes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3