Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wishing On A Star

Atlantic Starr - Wishing On A St...

I'm wishing on a starTo follow where you areI'm wishing on a dreamTo follow what it meansI'm wishing on a starTo follow where you areI'm wishing on a dreamTo follow what it meansAnd I wish on all the rainbows that I seeI wish on all the people who really dreamAnd I'm wishing on tomorrow, praying it'll comesAnd I'm wishing on all the lovin' we've ever doneI never thought I'd seeA time when you would beSo far away from homeSo far away from meJust think of all the moments that we'd spentI just can't let you go, for me you were meantAnd I didn't mean to hurt you, but I knowThat in the game of love you reap what you sowI feel it's time we should make up, babyI feel it's time for us to get back togetherAnd make the best of things, oh, babyWhen we're together, whether or neverI feel it's time we should make up, babyI feel it's time for us to get back togetherAnd make the best of things, oh, babyWhen we're together, whether or neverI'm wishing on a starTo follow where you areI'm wishing on a dreamTo follow what it meansAnd I wish on all the rainbows that I seeI wish on all the people we've ever beenAnd I'm hopin' on all the days to come and days to goAnd I'm hopin' on days of lovin' you soI'm wishing on a starTo follow where you areI'm wishing on a starOh...oh...oh...And I wish on all the rainbows that I seeI'm wishing on a starTo follow where you areI'm wishing on a starAnd I wish on all the rainbows that I seeI'm wishing on a starTo follow where you areI'm wishing on a starOh...oh...ah...ah...I'm wishing on a star, oh...oh...To follow where you areI'm wishing on a star, babyTo follow wherever you might beWishing in a star, oh...oh...To follow where you are, oh...oh...ah...ah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3