Monday, December 26, 2011

10 Sexy New Year's Resolutions

By Charli Penn

It’s that time of year again. The time for jotting down new promises for the New Year -- some of which you plan to keep, and others, well, not so much. Inevitably what always matters most is that you give ‘em a try, right? When you make these resolutions you tie them to things like your career, your growth, and your goals – but what about your sex life? Could yours use a makeover? Great sex does have lots of benefits – think, better health and more happiness. Don’t you want a little more of that in 2012?  Yeah, we thought so. Here are 10 ways to get there. Be sure they make your list.

I Will Not Make Excuses

I forgot to shave. I have a slight headache. It’s been a long day. I’m so tired. Do these excuses sound familiar? Although they may be valid, that doesn’t mean a little love-making can’t be the cure. Don’t hold back in 2012.

I Will Set the Stage for Love

Set the mood more often. Here’s a handy checklist to have around: Candles, body oil, pleasure toys, and a sultry playlist.

I Will Pay Him Compliments

If he rocks your world, be sure he knows that in 2012. Tell him what he does best, why you love your time between the sheets with him, and what you can’t wait to do with him again. He’ll be all ears, trust us.

I Will Make the Time

Make sex a top priority in your relationship. Even when your schedule seems it won’t allow it — find the time. It will make facing the work week and the other stressors in your life that much easier.

I Will Be Spontaneous

Give him tender kisses whenever the mood strikes. He’ll love your spontaneity.

I Will Try Something New

You know that thing you’ve always wanted to try, but never have? It’s time to give it a go in 2012. What do you have to lose?

I Will Show Off My Sexy Side

Buy sexy lingerie, or greet him in the nude when he gets home. You’re a beautiful, sexy woman. Embrace it.



I Will Let Loose

Up the excitement factor in your sex life by making “play dates” with your lover. Sex is meant to be fun and rewarding. Have a naughty food fight in the kitchen, give each other pet names, or to really switch it up, have sex somewhere in your home you never have before.



I Will Speak Up

Speak up about what you want. He can’t make your fantasies come true if he doesn’t know what they are.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3