Saturday, March 10, 2012

KARDASHIAN KRAZINESS

Guest post from: Steve Delaney


I hate to admit it, but ever since we got Cable Providers in our area, and we got cable, I have gotten into watching reality television. The reality television that I like to watch drives my husband crazy. He hates to hear anything about the “Kardashians”. I started watching “Keeping up with the Kardashians” and have caught all of the spin-off shows too. My husband says that if he has to hear anything that starts with a “K” that he just might loose it. My best friend and I like to get on the phone and chat about what happened on the show that day. Our husbands think that it is ridiculous. They say that we talk about these people and call them by their first names like we know them. I guess now that I think about it, when we do talk about the show it probably does sound like we are talking about people that we know and not people that are on television. I’m sure a lot of other people do the same, surely it can’t be unique to us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3