Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Relationship Feels So Hopeless Sometimes I Feel Like DYING!






Thank you for all you do for us struggling couples out here :) 
We are from Africa, leaving in the US for more than 10years. My husband was raised in a polygamist family and my parents divorced when I was 12. So needless to say, we really do not really have a good idea of what a sane relationship looks like.



We met while in high school. Got married 7 years ago and have 2 children.
My husband has been cheating on me since the beginning of our relationship. I can’t even recall how many times.  He is sweet most of the time but he has also told me some of the most devastating things I have heard so far ( you are useless in this house…I could have done much better without you…you do not support me…you are immature…all you do is receive receive receive…). I am only 30 y.o. but I feel used up, tired, ugly and worthless. I have a reached a point where I feel so worthless that I don’t even know what I want to do with my life, where I am going. I feel I have totally lost myself.



He says that I focus so much on his cheating that I lose sight of all the good things he does (hard worker, financial support mainly). For him, all men cheat and it does not mean anything else than sex. But it is killing me.


Am I crazy and immature?


Should I hang in there and do my best to save this marriage? Is marriage supposed to be that painful?


Sometimes I feel like dying…please help
Thank you.




My Relationship Feels So Hopeless Sometimes I Feel Like DYING!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3