Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Best Marriage Proposal Ever !!!

Posted by  


So I know a lot of my recent posts have been pretty negative and I’ve been trashing relationships in general. So I’d like to change it up for once. After coming across this video, I believe their is light down that dark tunnel, I like to call marriage. In one of my previous posts: “Why Do People Get Married” I talk about all the wrong reasons why people jump into marriage so quickly and later wonder why, things don’t work out and usually end up in separation or divorce.

This video of this guy proposing to his girlfriend proves that life doesn’t have to be the same old regurgitated routine and that some people like this guy Matt went to extreme lengths to make his marriage proposal the Best Ever !!! When someone puts effort into something like this, you know he’s in it for the long run. He didn’t just do what every other guy does and propose at a restaurant, on the beach during a sunset or on New Years Eve. He went out of his way to make sure that it would catch her off guard, surprise her and that she would love it !!!

Sorry Boys but when you’re not creative and put a little effort into your marriage proposal and you end up doing something simple, that just means your lazy and she wasn’t worth your time and effort. Which is a sign of how a guy will be down the road. So ladies, when you wake up one day and wonder who is this guy you married. Think about “How he proposed to you” Did he go out of his way to do it different or did he just take out a ring and propose to just get it over and done with, with no effort at all on his part?

So back to this video. I’ve seen a lot of romantic and very unique marriage proposals but this one tops it all. If this isn’t the BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER then I don’t know what is?

This guy Matt really out done himself, created something that I don’t think that’s ever been done before and I guarantee, every girl out there thinks that this guy this amazing and all the guys out there, hate this guy cuz now they need to do something better than this, for their marriage proposal to live up to the bar that Matt just set. 




Best Marriage Proposal Ever !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3