Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I'VE WASTED 6 YEARS ON A GUY WHO STILL DOESN'T WANT TO COMMIT"

This question is from a Group Therapy post in our TrèsSugar Community. Add your advice in the comments!





I met a guy, dated him, he got confused, needed space, we dated again, became friends with benefits since he felt he couldn't commit to a relationship, then changed his mind, we dated again, he needed space . . . you get it. He is a very defensive person and would frequently take my inflection of text out of context, calling me stupid and using snide comments like "That's why we aren't together — because you act like this." or "Because of you, we will never work."
I love him, but I don't love how indecisive he is with his feelings for me. He tells me I make him want to meet other women, but then he gets jealous when I talk to other guys. Some days he tells me that we can continue to be friends with benefits instead of dating so that we can both move on. Then other days he tells me he can't imagine his life without me. I just need to get off this roller coaster.
I have broken things off with him and then the above happens, but only in the way that he can't "live" without me. This has been happening for six years now. So many wasted years! How can I get out of this?
Have a dilemma of your own? Post it anonymously to Group Therapy for advice, and check out what else is happening in the TrèsSugar Community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3