Thursday, April 5, 2012

Melanie Iglesias Interview

Your Weekly Peek Into The Mind Of A Hot Girl

Melanie Iglesias



"I don't want someone who I'm never going to see cry."

What’s the biggest grooming mistake a guy could make?

A big grooming mistake that guys make is probably getting rid of all their body hair. I think that most girls do like it and find it sexy, and when it grows back, it's kind of itchy if you're going to cuddle with them. 

What’s sexier: the macho alpha male or scruffy beta guy?

I would like a combo of both. I definitely want someone who takes charge, but I don't want someone who I'm never going to see cry. I want someone who has some emotions to him.



What jewelry is acceptable for men to wear?
I think a watch. That's all you really need. And if you're married, maybe a wedding ring. But, to me, just a watch. I don't like guys who wear too many accessories. I want to to be the one who wears accessories. I don't want to trade bracelets with my man.

Biggest turn-on in a guy? 

Biggest turn-on is a guy who is confident and who knows what he's talking about, who is intelligent and who is eager to be the best person he can be. Somebody who recognizes that he has potential and wants to go and do something for himself and make something of his life. That's a huge turn-on.


Biggest turnoff? 

Biggest turnoff is laziness. I like when a guy goes the extra mile. I think that's sexy. So when a guy is lazy, it's definitely a big no-no for me.


Who should pay on the first date? 
I think a guy should always be a gentleman, but if a girl isn't interested in a guy romantically, she shouldn't lead him on and let him pay for everything. 


What’s the best compliment anyone’s ever given you?

I think the best compliment someone can give is when you can tell it's genuine, when you're not even looking for one. Like when I feel I don't look my best and someone tells me that I'm beautiful. It means a lot to me. Like when I'm not even trying.

Would you date a guy who makes less than it would take to comfortably support a family?

I absolutely would date a guy who doesn't make a lot of money, as long as he has ambitions and he's looking for something else. I think everybody is given a talent, and once you find out what that is, that talent will make money for you. So if the guy's not making a lot of money, it just means he hasn't figured out what he's good at yet. So I would be willing to help him figure out what it is that he's good at -- help him maximize how much money he's making. 

Would you care if a guy picked you up in a garbage-strewn beater?

I'm actually a really fun girl, and I like to try out different things. If anyone gets embarrassed by the kind of car her guy is driving, then she's not the girl for him. There's someone out there for everybody, and that just won't ever be a good match. I don't care about that kind of stuff. I'm from Brooklyn, NY, and I've been in hoopties and all those different kinds of cars, and it doesn't matter. We just like to get from point A to point B. I don't even have a car!


One final piece of advice for men in five words or less: 
Just make me laugh. 

Read more:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3